Quiver Killers are threaded inserts for ski binding mounting holes that once installed & with the bindings screws exchanged for M5 machine screws, allow the bindings to be removed/reinstalled as often as you like - just like snowboard bindings.
The inserts are made from non rusting stainless steel & have a closed end to give a water tight seal to the skis core. The course outer thread grips the skis core whilst the fine rolled inner thread gives the M5 bindings screws a metal to metal fixing to the ski, all of which combines to give a mount that's over 40% stronger than a conventional binding mount.
- save cost by sharing bindings across other skis
- reduces bulk/weight for travelling
- switch between alpine & touring bindings on the same skis
- bindings quickly removed & reinstalled with just a no.2 pozi driver
- Outer thread: 5/16-18
- Inner thread: M5
- Overall length: 8.25mm (can be shortened to 7.55mm by filing material off the closed end if required))
- Inner thread depth: 6.2mm
- Weight: 1.1g
Quiver Killers are available to purchase below for your own installation and Jon is always available to give advice (having personally installed over 1200 sets!) or see details of Jon's installation service within the 'Binding Mounting & Quiver Killer Inserts' tab found on the top banner.